I'm active a lot lately, and I must say I try to post as high-quality posts, especially answers, as I can. I remember when I was a new user, my post quality was really low, I was getting more downvotes than upvotes and my posts kept getting edited to remove grammar issues. Still, I was getting slowly better. Now it seems to me people know what I'm talking about.
The thing is that recently, I'm not getting votes on almost all of my newer posts (especially answers). I'm not going into conclusions, but it's a bit suspicious. Here are a few of the recent low-voted posts I chose:
- How to testfor if a player is gliding with an elytra? (+1 votes)
- How to detect the winner (+1 votes)
- How do you turn hostile mobs against each other? (+2 votes)
- How do I trigger command blocks when a player walks in an area (+2 votes)
- https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/292900/minecraft-crash/292902#292902 (-1 votes)
The question asked here: Could I get some (a lot, if you wish, I won't mind) criticism on what's wrong on my posts? Like, what was/is wrong on them, what did I do wrong, or, generally, why don't people vote on my posts? This has been a bit... discouraging for me.
Edit: posting this here got me 6 upvotes on linked posts in total (why?).