If I haven't accepted your correct answer I likely haven't yet been able to verify it — I only mark answers as accepted when either a reliable source is provided or I'm capable confirming myself.
Additionally in some questions there can be multiple equally great answers, please also keep this in mind.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
44 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 at 9:40
- Arqade 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Literature 897 897 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Web Applications 468 468 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Has copy protection ever been used in physical books?
- 42 What is "radial blur"?
- 32 What does Windows.old folder contain?
- 21 Which Tintin books were redrawn by Hergé?
- 18 How does Firefox's "first-party isolation" feature function?
- 18 Can humidity damage electronic devices?
- 16 What does "There are some data after the end of the payload data" mean?
- View more network posts →