If I haven't accepted your correct answer I likely haven't yet been able to verify it — I only mark answers as accepted when either a reliable source is provided or I'm capable confirming myself.
Additionally in some questions there can be multiple equally great answers, please also keep this in mind.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
46 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 at 12:34
- Arqade 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Literature 997 997 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Web Applications 538 538 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Has copy protection ever been used in physical books?
- 42 What is "radial blur"?
- 34 What does Windows.old folder contain?
- 23 What does "There are some data after the end of the payload data" mean?
- 22 Which Tintin books were redrawn by Hergé?
- 18 Can humidity damage electronic devices?
- 18 How does Firefox's "first-party isolation" feature function?
- View more network posts →