Note: I'm asking about spoiler markup on answers, not questions.
I would like to start a discussion on this due to the recent number of spoiler answers on plot-related questions that ask for spoiler info in bioshock-infinite.
Since it is not sure what the policy on this is (some answers in those questions have spoiler markup, others don't), it would be nice to have policy that can be applied to all spoiler answers.
- How can Booker and Comstock meet?
- How did Elizabeth lose her small finger?
- Does it make any difference if I choose the Bird or the Cage Brooch?
- Does throwing the ball at the helpless captives yield a different result?
- What was up with the coin flip question?
- Who is the dead man in the lighthouse?
- Who or what was Songbird?
- What did the woman in the boat mean when she say "He doesn't ROW"?
- Why is Booker puzzled?
- What is the difference if I Spare or Kill Capt. Slate?
- Who was lady Comstock?
- Where does Elizabeth get her powers from?
Note: SPOILERS AHEAD. Answers may contain spoilers. BioShock Infinite spoilers.