I'm a he/him Senior Developer at Booking.com. I publicly whine on Twitter (@badp) and discord (bp#0001).
It should go without saying that the opinions stated by me are my own and not necessarily those of my employers past and future, but apparently it doesn't and, while no one asked me to put this disclaimer here, I'll just put it over here with the rest of the fire.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
885 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 13:15
- Arqade 55.9k 55.9k 5050 gold badges228228 silver badges432432 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33k 33k 55 gold badges8484 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 10.8k 10.8k 1212 gold badges4040 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 How can I tell Ubuntu to do nothing when I close my laptop lid?
- 186 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 158 How do you select the fastest mirror from the command line?
- 134 What are the reputation requirements for privileges on sites, and how do they differ per site?
- 128 How do I install Ubuntu to a USB key? (without using Startup Disk Creator)
- 112 How can I level water?
- 98 Why do we use "./" (dot slash) to execute a file in Linux/UNIX?
- View more network posts →