Software developer at yWorks GmbH.
My interests are mostly HCI, Interaction Design and UX. Recently I18n joined that list as well. That does not mean I have profound knowledge in either of those fields, just that I am interested in them.
Note: People contacting me outside SO/SE is fine, but for discussing their own questions or answers SO already provides a mechanism, namely edits and comments. So please use those things first.
I do hang around on Freenode as Hypftier, though.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '16 at 9:35
- Stack Overflow 303.4k 303.4k 7575 gold badges626626 silver badges641641 bronze badges
- Super User 37.3k 37.3k 1212 gold badges9595 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 655 How to enter a multi-line command
- 532 How to recursively delete an entire directory with PowerShell 2.0?
- 433 URL encoding the space character: + or %20?
- 399 What is the best way to do a substring in a batch file?
- 365 How can I shuffle the lines of a text file on the Unix command line or in a shell script?
- 364 Which comment style should I use in batch files?
- 308 How to start an application without waiting in a batch file?
- View more network posts →