A passionate gamer. I used to play WoW a lot, but my graphics card broke, life and studies crept in, and I'm stuck playing less demanding games (which is good, since it lead me to Nethack and Dwarf Fortress and the likes).
I'm currently writing my master's dissertation, so I'm strapped for time, meaning I can't revise much of the content I have posted here. I still visit Arqade regularly and try to contribute what I can.
"An evil Dwarf has sold my Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles to a money-mongering Goblin." - Doktoro Reichard, circa 2013
Member for 7 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 3 '17 at 2:35
- Super User 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 900 900 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 467 467 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Golf 419 419 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 What is the power output of a USB port?
- 41 Why do English characters require fewer bytes to represent than other alphabets?
- 22 Mah Jonng game on Archive.org from 1991 will not run
- 18 How much space do directories consume?
- 17 Can I turn a profit by tainting the galaxy's medicine supply?
- 16 Why are my crew starstruck?
- 15 Is it OK to crosspost Stack Overflow questions, now that the Portuguese SO is open?
- View more network posts →