I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 1414 gold badges4242 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 917 917 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 347 347 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 741 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 90 Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 78 Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 72 How do I document a module in Python?
- 63 What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 44 Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- 33 How to swap stereo channels in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →