Northumberland, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 7 months
I'm in my second year at the University of Cambridge, reading Computer Science.
Programming is something that has always fascinated me, I code mostly in python, but also do work in C# and Java.
I use Python to make games and other applications with the pygame module. This is as, personally, I find it more interesting as a programmer to create my games from scratch - even though it still is satisfying using an engine. I have made several applications, including a graphical calculator, a 3D raster graphics engine, a space simulator, a 2D physics engine, an application to render Lindenmayer systems, and many many games.
Scratch was the very first type of programming I ever did, and is what got me into programming. I have become quite experienced at using it now, after a quite long while. I now create physics simulations and small games on it in my spare time. I've created platformers and more advanced things like this Mine Cart Simulation, as well a couple of other small projects.
I'm quite new to coding and still have a lot to learn.
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 66 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Code Review 747 747 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 645 645 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chemistry 227 227 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 151 151 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Barnsley's Fern
- 15 Where does 'Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans' appear in Undertale?
- 10 What is this blue crystal?
- 10 Raycasting algorithm in pygame
- 9 When does a new day start?
- 8 Noughts and Crosses in Python using the pygame module
- 7 Car simulation to demonstrate screen wrapping
- View more network posts →