We have audio, at the moment it's not in a great state and pretty much every question needs retagging. I have posted up a couple of audio related merge requests for sound-system and headset - and LessPop_MoreFizz has suggested in one of of them that we should probably look into retagging the contents of audio first.
- "Whimsyshire backmasks music" - retag to diablo-3
- "Half-Life on Steam plays audio from CD while loading" - retag to half-life
- "How can I have different Audio output for Steam Voice chat?" - retag steam
- "How do I turn off Wii remote sounds?" - retag to wii
- "Xbox 360s to tv with HDMI suddenly creating static" - retag to xbox-360
- "How can I reset my Xbox 360 wireless headset?" - retag as xbox-360
- "What is the difference between these two official PS3 headsets?" - retag as ps3
There are, however, a handful of questions left over that would either be audio or another audio related tag, for these I'm in agreement with LessPop_MoreFizz that we should probably have a more specific tag, and simply burn audio.
The tag suggested for these is audio-hardware, and the sort of question I would expect it to contain would be questions like these;