We have audio, at the moment it's not in a great state and pretty much every question needs retagging. I have posted up a couple of audio related merge requests for sound-system and headset - and LessPop_MoreFizz has suggested in one of of them that we should probably look into retagging the contents of audio first.
We have various questions under audio that are specifically game related and could just be retagged under gamename for the specific game it relates to;
- "Whimsyshire backmasks music" - retag to diablo-3
- "Half-Life on Steam plays audio from CD while loading" - retag to half-life
- "How can I have different Audio output for Steam Voice chat?" - retag steam
We also have a variety of platform specific questions under audio that specifically relate to a single platform and could be retagged under platform for the specific game it relates to;
- "How do I turn off Wii remote sounds?" - retag to wii
- "Xbox 360s to tv with HDMI suddenly creating static" - retag to xbox-360
As discussed in my tag headset meta question we also have questions like these currently under other tags which are audio related but could also be retagged as platform or gamename;
- "How can I reset my Xbox 360 wireless headset?" - retag as xbox-360
- "What is the difference between these two official PS3 headsets?" - retag as ps3
There are, however, a handful of questions left over that would either be audio or another audio related tag, for these I'm in agreement with LessPop_MoreFizz that we should probably have a more specific tag, and simply burn audio.
The tag suggested for these is audio-hardware, and the sort of question I would expect it to contain would be questions like these;