- Stack Overflow 130.5k 130.5k 99 gold badges200200 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 933 933 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 796 796 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 785 785 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 How does this piece of obfuscated Haskell code work?
- 127 Why is the unit of image size not Pixel²?
- 126 How to compare two functions for equivalence, as in (λx.2*x) == (λx.x+x)?
- 104 In pure functional languages, is there an algorithm to get the inverse function?
- 88 How do exceptions in Haskell work?
- 83 Why does FFmpeg choose 10+20+20 ms instead of an even 16 ms for 60 fps GIF images?
- 82 Remove ✅, 🔥, ✈ , ♛ and other such emojis/images/signs from Java strings
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 5 '16