Currently working as an .NET Developer.
I am very inquisitive and tend to ask questions mostly on C#, and mostly about the little things that confuse people easily.
Proficient in the following Every-Day Languages/Technologies/Applications I use(self rated, could be biased :P, determinate to my level of .NET Development ):
- ★★★★★ C#
- ★★★★☆ ASP.NET
- ★★★★☆ T-SQL
- ★★★★★ Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013
- ★★★★☆ Jquery
- ★★★★★ HTML
- ★★★☆☆ Angular JS
- ★☆☆☆☆ F# (just started learning it)
- ★★★☆☆ Batch Scripts
What I love about coding:
- Playing with Fire (Cause bugs to figure out what not to do)
- Optimizing code to reduce Cyclomatic Complexity and increase Maintainability
Figuring out Algorithms
Teaching Other Developers (though I don't answer a lot of questions on stack overflow due to fear of looking like a fool)
DISCOVERY. Always fun to experiment
What I hate about coding:
Having to deal with people who always think they are right, even when they are wrong or have no context of the current work.
Having to deal with purists.
- Stagnant code
- Doing 1500 Lines of code realizing I could have done it in around 40
- Triple Nested Ternary Expressions (SERIOUSLY, WHO WRITES THOSE?!)
- Keyboard Cats.
I am a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer. Here are my gloatbadges.
Cape Town, South Africa
Member for 10 years
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '15 at 19:47
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 131 131 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 121 121 66 bronze badges
- Web Applications 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How do you check if IDENTITY_INSERT is set to ON or OFF in SQL Server?
- 33 Where is the backup application log for SQL Server 2008?
- 26 CSS Background-Image refuses to display in ASP.Net MVC
- 18 How do I crop the contents of an Iframe to show a part of a page?
- 18 How do you test if something is older than 3 months?
- 18 How do you delete a character in starbound?
- 16 Stimpack color and buff
- View more network posts →