A wandering Diogenes in search of the perfect algorithm. A mariner on the stormy seas of computation. An impresario of shape and quantity.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '17 at 16:06
- History 35.1k 35.1k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Aviation 11.9k 11.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8k 8k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 103 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 93 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 78 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- View more network posts →