I am a postdoc in philosophy.
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 27 '19 at 14:15
- TeX - LaTeX 65.9k 65.9k 4343 gold badges232232 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 215 How to add todo notes?
- 169 Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 161 Rsync filter: copying one pattern only
- 143 Best practice on organising your preamble
- 141 Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 128 Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- View more network posts →