Long-time gamer, starting on an Atari 2600, an Apple II+, and the original line of Mattel hand-helds.
- 360 (with Kinect), PS3 (no Move), Wii, PC (with Steam)
- Nintendo DS
- Android phone
- Sega Genesis
- Atari 5200, Mattel Intellivision
- Atari Lynx
No longer owned: SNES, Milton Bradley Microvision, Apple II+, Atari 2600
Member for 10 years, 1 month
52 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '20 at 20:39
- Arqade 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2k 2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 356 356 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 356 356 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How to create strings containing double quotes in Excel formulas?
- 97 What are the uses for Cross Join?
- 66 Is an xml attribute without a value, valid?
- 42 Why doesn't ESRB rate online games?
- 34 How can I disable Steam from starting up with Windows without logging in to Steam?
- 29 Where does Outlook store the VBA code files?
- 24 How can I disable horizontal scrollbars in Flex components?
- View more network posts →