Long-time gamer, starting on an Atari 2600, an Apple II+, and the original line of Mattel hand-helds.
- 360 (with Kinect), PS3 (no Move), Wii, PC (with Steam)
- Nintendo DS
- Android phone
- Sega Genesis
- Atari 5200, Mattel Intellivision
- Atari Lynx
No longer owned: SNES, Milton Bradley Microvision, Apple II+, Atari 2600
Member for 8 years, 4 months
49 profile views
Last seen May 7 '17 at 19:03
- Arqade 6k 6k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.8k 1.8k 1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 348 348 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 346 346 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 How to create strings containing double quotes in Excel formulas?
- 85 What are the uses for Cross Join?
- 53 Is an xml attribute without a value, valid?
- 42 Why doesn't ESRB rate online games?
- 31 How can I disable Steam from starting up with Windows without logging in to Steam?
- 26 Where does Outlook store the VBA code files?
- 24 How can I disable horizontal scrollbars in Flex components?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (26)
12 What's the next big thing for gaming.se? Dec 7 '11
10 How to attract FIFA players? Oct 4 '11
8 How should we tag Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One? Oct 19 '11
5 The FAQ is confused about my powers Aug 30 '11
5 Do we need a classic-games tag? Aug 31 '11
5 Tagging overhaul? Jan 14 '12