Long-time gamer, starting on an Atari 2600, an Apple II+, and the original line of Mattel hand-helds.
- 360 (with Kinect), PS3 (no Move), Wii, PC (with Steam)
- Nintendo DS
- Android phone
- Sega Genesis
- Atari 5200, Mattel Intellivision
- Atari Lynx
No longer owned: SNES, Milton Bradley Microvision, Apple II+, Atari 2600
Member for 9 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 at 17:57
- Arqade 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 358 358 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 356 356 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 How to create strings containing double quotes in Excel formulas?
- 94 What are the uses for Cross Join?
- 61 Is an xml attribute without a value, valid?
- 42 Why doesn't ESRB rate online games?
- 33 How can I disable Steam from starting up with Windows without logging in to Steam?
- 28 Where does Outlook store the VBA code files?
- 24 How can I disable horizontal scrollbars in Flex components?
- View more network posts →