For the record, "does not work" is not, nor has it ever been, a sufficient description of a problem.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 '12 at 18:16
- Seasoned Advice 37.9k 37.9k 1616 gold badges141141 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.2k 27.2k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 588 588 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 387 How to Convert Boolean to String
- 210 Query to get all rows from previous month
- 177 Subtracting one Array from another in Ruby
- 128 What does "=>" mean in PHP?
- 96 Is it safe to eat potatoes that have sprouted?
- 93 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 84 Why did my banana catch fire in the microwave?
- View more network posts →