life == "good"
Here's some things you should know about me.
- Don't wake me up earlier than 7:30, unless you want your face dented in.
- I have no life. I once spent 1 solid day, programming.
- I have a raspberry pi. That's it.
- I really only play one game. Minecraft.
- What's my name again?
Here's a program I made to emulate Python3's print and input functions.
main_value = None def stdout(string): print string def stdin(value): main_value = value
Here's a terminal session with
>>> import py3 >>> py3.stdout("Hello") Hello >>> py3.stdin(23) >>> py3.stdout(py3.main_value) 23
Member for 5 years, 4 months
117 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '14 at 21:21
Top network posts
- 14 Generate me some appropriate license plates!
- 12 How did this huge hole form?
- 8 Can I sell my premium Minecraft account?
- 8 How to make a block disappear after a certain period of time
- 8 What defines an "avid user"?
- 7 Is it possible to put armor on a skeleton?
- 6 How on earth can this proposal be only at 29% definition when it has over 200 commits?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
1 Edit button for mobile users Jun 3 '14
1 Why am I earning rep from this answer? Jun 13 '14
1 How to change username on arqade's mobile interface Apr 30 '14
0 What's wrong with the voting restrictions? Jun 16 '14
-4 How do association bonuses work Jun 19 '14
-4 Should we add an “other” option when flagging a post? Jun 29 '14