I'm a software developer since I was 12, when I got my first AT-286 computer.
Nowadays I work with software development for financial markets, but I already worked with several technologies (from PalmOS to Interactive Digital TV, passing through common Web technologies).
Some of my main interests are software architecture and programming.
São Paulo, Brazil
Member for 10 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 4 '12 at 0:39
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Arqade 788 788 22 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 731 731 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 145 145 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 What's actually wrong with an endpoint returning HTML rather than JSON data?
- 38 How to properly localize numbers?
- 21 Isn't CQRS overengineering?
- 19 What is the role of QA in a BDD project?
- 18 Does it matter whether Catwoman chooses to save Batman or not?
- 18 Whats the difference between staging and UAT environments?
- View more network posts →