I'm a software developer since I was 12, when I got my first AT-286 computer.
Nowadays I work with software development for financial markets, but I already worked with several technologies (from PalmOS to Interactive Digital TV, passing through common Web technologies).
Some of my main interests are software architecture and programming.
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Arqade 788 788 22 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 731 731 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 145 145 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 What's actually wrong with an endpoint returning HTML rather than JSON data?
- 38 How to properly localize numbers?
- 21 Isn't CQRS overengineering?
- 19 What is the role of QA in a BDD project?
- 19 Whats the difference between staging and UAT environments?
- 18 Does it matter whether Catwoman chooses to save Batman or not?
- View more network posts →