Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
35 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Arqade 15.5k 15.5k 99 gold badges5959 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 133 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 96 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 75 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
21 Are questions about Discord on-topic? Apr 19 '18
12 Why do we have so many Minecraft tags? Aug 7 '18
12 Why was this question closed for having illegal content? Apr 14 '17
10 I'm going to need some info on how duplicates work May 24 '17