Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
34 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 15:02
- Arqade 13k 13k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 4k 4k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 132 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 95 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 73 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
21 Are questions about Discord on-topic? Apr 19 '18
12 Why was this question closed for having illegal content? Apr 14 '17
12 Why do we have so many Minecraft tags? Aug 7 '18
10 I'm going to need some info on how duplicates work May 24 '17