Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
27 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 at 15:41
Top Network Posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 131 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 93 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 81 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 57 What can a company do against insiders going rogue and negatively affecting essential infrastructure?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (24)
19 Are questions about Discord on-topic? Apr 19
12 Why was this question closed for having illegal content? Apr 14 '17
10 I'm going to need some info on how duplicates work May 24 '17