Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Arqade 18.5k 18.5k 1111 gold badges7373 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Travel 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 134 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 98 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 83 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 76 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 72 Why are people who spend a lot of money on video game micro-transactions called "whales"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.