Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
29 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 131 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 94 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 81 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 69 Why are people who spend a lot of money on video game micro-transactions called "whales"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (24)
19 Are questions about Discord on-topic? Apr 19 '18
12 Why was this question closed for having illegal content? Apr 14 '17
12 Why do we have so many Minecraft tags? Aug 7 '18
10 I'm going to need some info on how duplicates work May 24 '17