Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 54.3k 54.3k 2121 gold badges144144 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 24.8k 24.8k 2020 gold badges8282 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 297 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 195 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 170 How to restart Gnome-shell, after it became unresponsive/freeze?
- 134 How to debug a bash script?
- 120 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- 113 Run a command without making me wait
- 110 What are the system requirements for each flavour of Ubuntu Desktop?
- View more network posts →