"We were somewhere outside Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like, 'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive ... ' And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: 'Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?'"
You can e-mail me at johnrudy somewhere near codeheaven.info. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
26 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '15 at 20:41
- Stack Overflow 25.2k 25.2k 1111 gold badges6161 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.5k 6.5k 1616 gold badges6666 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.5k 1.5k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1326 What are bitwise shift (bit-shift) operators and how do they work?
- 358 Cannot truncate table because it is being referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint?
- 138 NSInvocation for Dummies?
- 103 Support anchor names in posts
- 97 The Many Memes of Meta
- 86 What are the applications of the ## preprocessor operator and gotchas to consider?
- 79 Best Practice for Exception Handling in a Windows Forms Application?
- View more network posts →