I'm a gamer for as long as I can remember. These are the games I've been playing lately:
- GTA Online (PC) - Just coasting now, regularly collecting passive income from bunker and nightclub, with $65 million in the bank.
- Tiny Tower (Android) - ~60x 50 floor towers, 2x 100 floor tower and 105 golden tickets. FY!!!
My major accomplishments as a gamer are:
- Played Pong (and 9 other sports games) on a Philco Telejogo II.
- My father had to lift me up so I could hold the machine gun on the Operation Wolf arcade. I enjoyed hitting the medics that passed through with stretchers while my dad screamed "No! Not them!"
- Beat all the other kids playing Atari Decathlon without hurting my hands.
- Waited anxiously (but waited!) for 5 to 10 minutes for the cassette games to load on my MSX 1 over and over again.
- Got to rank Dangerous playing Elite (on the MSX) while most other kids only got to Competent.
- Played through the original Metal Gear 1 & 2 on the MSX several times (even risked the friendship with my best friend, a Japanese-Brazilian, asking him to translate critical parts of the plots from Kanji to Portuguese).
After that, people started bugging me to study more, get a job, get married, then I stopped playing as much. That was until I got a hold of making decent amounts of money on GTA Online on the PC a few months ago. Now I can't seem to stop!! :D
My favorite games of all time are:
- GTA Online (PC)
- GTA V (PS3)
- Kerbal Space Program (PC)
- XCOM Ufo Defense (PC & PS3)
- GTA San Andreas (PS2)
- Tiny Tower (Android)
- Assassin's Creed (PS3)
- F1 2012 (PS3)
- Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit (PS2)
- Gran Turismo 4 & 5 (PS2/3)
- Minecraft: PC Edition
- Wii Sports (Wii)
- Dance Dance Revolution (PS2)
- Civilization 2 (PC)
- Syndicate (Old PC version)
- Elite (MSX)
- Hay Day (yeah, I said it...) (Android)
- Xevious (Arcade)
- Doom (PC)
- Prince of Persia (PC 286)
- SD Snatcher (MSX2)
- Metal Gear 1 & 2 (MSX2)
- Payload (MSX)
- Thexter (MSX)
- The Dreadnaught Factor (Intellivision)
- Shark! Shark! (Intellivision)
- Tron - The Deadly Discs (Intellivision)
- Burgertime (Intellivision)
- Beamrider (Intellivision)
- Frostbite (Atari 2600)
- H.E.R.O (Atari 2600)
- Berzerk (Atari 2600)
Member for 6 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 '18 at 13:09
- Electrical Engineering 5.7k 5.7k 1414 gold badges3939 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Arduino 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 588 588 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 407 407 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 33 What are (or how do I use) the power saving options of the Arduino to extend battery life?
- 33 What happens if I omit the pullup resistors on I2C lines?
- 32 Why should I use a logarithmic pot for audio applications?
- 24 Why do some pins have a different PWM frequency?
- 21 What happens if there is a runtime error?
- 21 Software for workshop - electronic components stock management
- View more network posts →