Andon M. Coleman
My interest in Computer Graphics dates back to AlphaWorld (1995), the first true 3D internet-based virtual world that allowed real-time collaborative construction. In 1998, I began to dabble in OpenGL and have since amassed an expert knowledge in OpenGL and Computer Graphics in general.
Outside of Computer Graphics, I spent a great deal of my academic career working with Real-Time Safety Critical Embedded Systems based on the VxWorks platform. My research has been published in a variety of fields including Machine Learning, Real-Time Operating Systems and Fault Tolerance.
Cape Coral, FL
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '14 at 3:03
- Stack Overflow 39.7k 39.7k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 741 741 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 139 139 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 How to make OS X to read .bash_profile not .profile file
- 69 Use of Vertex Array Objects and Vertex Buffer Objects
- 54 When does the transition from clip space to screen coordinates happen?
- 46 glsl sampler2DShadow and shadow2D clarification
- 30 Passing uint attribute to GLSL
- 30 Shader position vec4 or vec3
- 29 Why doesn't prioritizing processes produce a speed improvement?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 1 '13