I'm an assistant professor of Mathematics at Uniwersytet Wrocławski.
My research interests lie on the intersection of model theory, descriptive set theory and topological dynamics.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 26 '16 at 15:10
- Mathematics 30.7k 30.7k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 763 763 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 761 761 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 207 207 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 72 In case of in-lecture quizzes, is it unreasonable to fail students who are late or absent?
- 50 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 37 Is there an example of an ordered ring that is not isomorphic to any subring of the real numbers?
- 35 Difference between closed, bounded and compact sets
- 33 Is it necessary for one to understand analysis?
- 31 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14