Former trainee teacher, forced out due to my political beliefs, now roaming the internet righting wrongs, helping people, and arguing with mods.
If you're here about my stance on mod closure, I am against it. A reopen accompanied by that comment does not necessarily mean believe the post shouldn't have been closed, that I don't intend to VTC immediately if it is reopened, or that I didn't VTC in the first place.
Proudly banned from:
- Skeptics (Intending to run for moderator without permission)
- Politics (Standing up to the right-wing bias of the site. Seriously, that was in the ban message.)
- Meta ("[asking about Stack Exchange] is not welcome here")
- Area51 (No reason given...)
- Medical science (Thinking COVID is bad)
Previously banned from:
- Travel (pointing out facts)
- Workplace (Enquiring about rules)
- Arqade (Disagreeing with a mod)
- Chat (Thoughtcrime)
- Law (but got unbanned)
- Skeptics 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1k 1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 656 656 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 143 143 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Does shooting people make them dislike me?
- 69 From which game is this image of picking a lock on a broken door?
- 66 What game is this picture showing a teenage girl wearing a shirt with three yellow birds from?
- 62 Is it bad if all my kittens starve?
- 58 Why does my Pokémon Gold cartridge seem to forget saved gameplay?
- 56 What's the maximum number of squadmates I can lose on a successful ME playthrough?
- 55 Was a four year-old forced to sleep on the floor of Leeds General Infirmary?
- View more network posts →