I'm a programmer who spends a lot of time digging into the bowels of old games, messing around with x86 assembler to improve them, or digging into their graphics formats to convert them.
When I'm not knee-deep in raw CPU instructions, I generally program in Java and C#. For deploying my applications I usually use InnoSetup.
There are two kinds of people: those who understand three-state checkboxes, and those who don't. Oh, and then there's this third kind too, but I dunno about those.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '16 at 12:16
Top network posts
- 26 Copying From and To Clipboard loses image transparency
- 23 Generating an array of letters in the alphabet
- 16 How to convert a relative path to an absolute path in a Windows application?
- 15 Multiple Combo Boxes With The Same Data Source (C#)
- 13 Text erased from screenshot after using Clipboard.GetImage() on Windows 10?
- 12 How to determine if a File Matches a File Mask?
- 10 Detect the encoding of a text file using C#
- View more network posts →