David John Welsh
Take a moment to catalog, in your mind, the number of languages/technologies you know how to work with. You don't have to be an expert, just aware of the fundamentals and able to make them do more or less whatever you want. Here, off the top of my head, is my list:
I'm willing to bet your list is longer than mine. Take a moment to wonder at the sheer amount of knowledge you've amassed, simply because you were curious.
Life is awesome.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '15 at 15:52
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 671 671 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 430 430 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 261 261 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 163 163 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Force a View to redraw itself
- 20 He died [as?] a broken man
- 18 Scifi short story with a star in a jar
- 15 Scifi short story with a star in a jar
- 10 PS2 acts as if button is constantly pressed, even with no controller plugged in
- 9 What is the term for words like “Look” and “Listen” followed by a comma at the start of a sentence?
- 8 Which is more efficient in SVG, multiple small paths or one giant one?
- View more network posts →