By Day: Senior application architect.
PC Master Race: Crysis, Batman, BioShock, Metro 2033/Last Light, Ryse: Sone of Rome, Portal, Half-Life.
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humility, and among other things he avoids clever tricks like the plague. -- E.W.Dijkstra
Top network posts
- 759 When to use .First and when to use .FirstOrDefault with LINQ?
- 263 Is there a standard keyboard shortcut to build the current project in Visual Studio?
- 161 MVVM: Tutorial from start to finish?
- 133 Why would a post-build step (xcopy) occasionally exit with code 2 in a TeamCity build?
- 100 How do you clear cookies using asp.net mvc 3 and c#?
- 73 Dapper.Rainbow VS Dapper.Contrib
- 71 Log4Net with AdoNetAppender - nothing happens
- View more network posts →