What I do
I'm a professional Web Application developer for a consulting company in the SE Wisconsin/NE Illinois area. On my own time, I'm a hobbyist game developer, working on a visual novel project using Unity.
- Currently, I'm working with Angular, Node.js, DynamoDB, Less, and Jade.
- For my hobby project, I'm working with Unity and C#.
- I've worked with JBoss, JAX-WS, RESTEasy, and Angular.
- I'm teaching myself Ruby, and I know a bit of C#, C/C++ and PHP.
- I've done work in Arduino development and robotics, and dabbled in Nintendo DS homebrew development.
- I've done undergraduate research into computer graphics, AI, and game design.
- I've worked with the Selenium WebDriver web automation framework, Google Analytics and ReCaptcha v2, Amazon S3, Constant Contact, and various other APIs.
- I'm familiar with a number of version control systems and software process tools, though I'd like to use them more in my daily development process.
- I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Software Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering, class of 2014.
- I was a member of several student organizations, including MAGE, Theater Troupe, and the MSOE Jazz Band at various points
- I was the co-founder and founding vice president of the FIRST Collegiate Robotics Organization.
- Good food
- FIRST Robotics Competition
- Anime and anime conventions
- Pragmatic software development
- Video games
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Haunted houses
- Disney theme parks
- Contemporary American history of the mid-to-late 20th century.
Without SO, I'd be lost. I started developing right as it was starting up, and I've been growing alongside it almost every day.
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 578 578 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 204 204 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Constructing Rectangle
- 51 What are normal, tangent and binormal vectors and how are they used?
- 22 How do I evolve Kadabra to its final form without trading it?
- 16 Is it reasonable to build applications (not games) using a component-entity-system architecture?
- 12 How does "wrong-warping" happen, and how can I do it myself?
- 11 Numeric X axis for linechart
- 9 Angular 2 / 4 / 5 not working in IE11
- View more network posts →