I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
- Role-playing Games 217.6k 217.6k 3535 gold badges700700 silver badges972972 bronze badges
- Arqade 30.5k 30.5k 1414 gold badges8989 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 172 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 145 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 136 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 135 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 119 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 110 Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- View more network posts →