I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
- Role-playing Games 215.2k 215.2k 3535 gold badges692692 silver badges965965 bronze badges
- Arqade 30.4k 30.4k 1414 gold badges8888 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.2k 4.2k 1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 169 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 144 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 136 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 132 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 118 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 110 Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- View more network posts →