I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
- Role-playing Games 234.1k 234.1k 3838 gold badges754754 silver badges10081008 bronze badges
- Arqade 32.8k 32.8k 1414 gold badges9999 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.3k 5.3k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 238 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 176 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 152 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 147 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 146 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 136 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 117 One of my players is trying to cast a spell that isn't in the handbook, and he hasn't told me how his character knows it
- View more network posts →