Coming from the Amiga 500 through everything playable up to modern gaming gear including the OpenPandora. RPGs of all flavours, Strategy, be it turn based or real time, Adventure, sometimes a good shooter, that's my gaming range. Rather fit on the classics and on some selected modern PC games, but by no means a Pro Gamer anymore.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '10 at 15:26
Top network posts
- 65 Where can I find good ConTeXt documentation
- 27 Do I need a harbor in the capital to make trade routes from other harbors work?
- 22 How does the AI decide to declare war against you?
- 14 Can you raise a city center or district above level 2?
- 11 What can cause a City State to enter "permanent war" with a main Civ?
- 9 Is it safe to thread after forking?
- 9 Quartz and rabbitMQ, which is the difference?
- View more network posts →