I take pride in my code and love nice, clean, well factored classes. Abstraction and encapsulation is really important to me and I maintain a consistent style throughout.
Investigation of the pros and cons that face business needs with software development, ties in nicely with my personal love of new and or proven technologies that directly benefit the business I work for.
It was in early 2008 I realised I had a talent for programming. I spent a lot of time reading books, blogs and manuals and asking for help when I got stuck.
Stack Overflow in particular has really helped me find the right answers to a lot of questions I had, and lead me in the right direction in terms of what to focus on, and the type of code I should be trying to write.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 22 '17 at 23:53
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 461 461 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 232 232 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 140 140 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Running prolog on a mac
- 15 How do I build a courthouse in a captured city?
- 15 Why do I need to have my functions written first in my PowerShell script?
- 13 How do I cache images on the client for a WPF application?
- 13 Loading RTF text from database into TRichEdit
- 12 Camel casing hyphenated English words (e.g. re-render)
- 11 Problems while using icon only with no text in a navbar in jquery mobile footer
- View more network posts →