I take pride in my code and love nice, clean, well factored classes. Abstraction and encapsulation is really important to me and I maintain a consistent style throughout.
Investigation of the pros and cons that face business needs with software development, ties in nicely with my personal love of new and or proven technologies that directly benefit the business I work for.
It was in early 2008 I realised I had a talent for programming. I spent a lot of time reading books, blogs and manuals and asking for help when I got stuck.
Stack Overflow in particular has really helped me find the right answers to a lot of questions I had, and lead me in the right direction in terms of what to focus on, and the type of code I should be trying to write.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '17 at 23:53
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Arqade 451 451 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 232 232 22 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 140 140 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Running prolog on a mac
- 14 How do I build a courthouse in a captured city?
- 13 How do I cache images on the client for a WPF application?
- 12 Why do I need to have my functions written first in my PowerShell script?
- 11 Loading RTF text from database into TRichEdit
- 11 Problems while using icon only with no text in a navbar in jquery mobile footer
- 8 Camel casing hyphenated English words (e.g. re-render)
- View more network posts →