To be honest, I don’t really like this site; it is probably the least inviting and welcoming of the SE sites. It feels like only questions about the latest games are welcome, so I, like some people, almost feel afraid to ask anything here anymore for fear of being rebuffed, down-voted, and closed, which makes it not very helpful and of little use to anyone who doesn’t have/want/can’t afford the latest games.
I’ve never been able to afford keeping up with all the games, either with time or money, so I’m always quite a bit (ie a decade or so) behind. However I try to play through everything I can at least once (depending on how much I like the game).
I’m trying to get through the stable-games (the main, franchise, non-sports games) for each platform including PC, Atari, Sega, Nintendo, and PlayStation, excluding the latest (and in some cases, the last two) console releases.
I’m also attempting to collect all of the consoles and games, but not ridiculously expensive pristine, collector’s versions (I actually play the dang games!)
- Super User 64.1k 64.1k 3333 gold badges204204 silver badges331331 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 571 Why does pinging 192.168.072 (only 2 dots) return a response from 192.168.0.58?
- 239 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 194 Can AVI files contain a virus?
- 98 Can I restore closed tabs after quitting Chrome?
- 90 What ever happened to deltree, and what's its replacement?
- 84 Why do 7-zip / WinRAR unzip files to "temp" before moving them to their destination?
- 81 In modern webbrowsers is there any point in putting www infront of a url that uses it?
- View more network posts →