- am the author of Endless Parentheses;
- help manage and develop CIDER, the most widely used Clojure IDE;
- help develop GNU Emacs when I have time;
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
- Emacs 17.2k 17.2k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 1919 gold badges5757 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.8k 3.8k 1111 gold badges3434 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 99 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 188 How do I find out which process is eating up my bandwidth?
- 145 Running a .desktop file in the terminal
- 131 Is it possible to pagebreak aligned equations?
- 116 Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 106 How can a script check if it's being run as root?
- 97 On this infinite grid of resistors, what's the equivalent resistance?
- View more network posts →