- Stack Overflow 49.2k 49.2k 77 gold badges7474 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 856 856 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 756 756 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 622 How do I remove the file suffix and path portion from a path string in Bash?
- 116 Why GDB jumps unpredictably between lines and prints variables as "<value optimized out>"?
- 95 How to find the 'sizeof' (a pointer pointing to an array)?
- 88 Aborting a shell script if any command returns a non-zero value
- 77 Take the address of a one-past-the-end array element via subscript: legal by the C++ Standard or not?
- 67 Looking for C++ STL-like vector class but using stack storage
- 51 Why / when to use `intptr_t` for type-casting in C?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 17 '10