I used to play mostly old stuff, but thanks to Good Old Games (aka GOG), I've been finding lesser-known new stuff too. Such as Victor Vran, a Diabloesque ARPG with intense action. Or Star Ruler 2, a great "conquer the universe" game in which I discover more depth every time I play it.
I used to be a big Blizzard fan, from back in the WarCraft II days, but they jumped the shark with the StarCraft II EULA. Diablo III will not be getting my money:
- A company doesn't have a right to tell me I can't play their game offline without logging into their server first.
- A company doesn't have a right to require that each member of a household buy the game over again in order to play the "full" game.
Back in the days of spawning, with WarCraft II, Diablo, and StarCraft, Blizzard was a great company. Greed has ruined them.
St Louis, MO
Member for 9 years
33 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 17:30
- Stack Overflow 161.3k 161.3k 3131 gold badges164164 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 10362 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 949 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 726 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 398 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 332 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 316 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- 301 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- View more network posts →