Schabse Laks Developer, C# MVP (2010 - 2018)
I've been programming since I was 12.
I started with VB6, then moved to C# 2 Beta 2 when I was 14. I never liked VB6, but I found my calling in C#, and I've stuck with it ever since.
Since then, I've also mastered web development with jQuery.
I also wrote a jQuery tutorial.
I'm now working at Google within the Google Docs team.
My best of SO:
- Tracking down a bug in the .Net runtime
- An exercise in psychic debugging (see the question history)
- Working around a C# compiler limitation
- jQuery selector magic
- Simple coroutines using iterators
- A bug in the C# compiler
- Stack Overflow 784.5k 784.5k 164164 gold badges17841784 silver badges18771877 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10k 10k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Super User 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1732 Call one constructor from another
- 1288 How to convert an Array to a Set in Java
- 1268 How to do case insensitive string comparison?
- 1121 jQuery if checkbox is checked
- 826 Push commits to another branch
- 775 How to validate an email address using a regular expression?
- 582 Nested using statements in C#
- View more network posts →