I am the media & communications manager for a non-profit called Nektarina, I live in the UK (NW England) and was born and raised in Wales.
Gaming has defined who I am for a long time; even when I didn't play myself I used to watch my parents and brother playing console games. Some (many) of my memories of being a kid have games as a focal point.
Games I remember fondly include Zelda: a Link to the Past, Vib Ribbon, Duke Nukem, Doom, Hogs of War, and many more.
I consider my own first gaming love to be The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. Not the first game I played but the first I spent time thinking about when I wasn't playing. My last two major PC upgrades have coincided with Elder Scrolls releases. By accident. Ahem.
Why I'm a PC gamer, not a console gamer - keyboard & mouse, modding, community, World of Warcraft owns part of my soul (you're never really free of it, even if you stop paying them)
Top network posts
- 85 Can I sort my Steam games by installed size?
- 54 What happened to this creeper? It seems to have a blueish glow
- 30 What are the differences between Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?
- 22 What are the Minecraft Easter eggs?
- 20 Can I transfer Minecraft from a computer to iOS?
- 19 What should I know before my first MTG draft?
- 19 How does the Threat Level relate to my character?
- View more network posts →