I'm an Italian 23-years Computer Science student and I like programming. I discovered programming quite late, because my school was mainly natural-sciences-oriented. So after a late start with PHP at age of 18, I decided to learn a multi purpose language. For a reason or another, I finally choose Perl. I can't say I really learned it, but I can manage to do what I need. I'm currently using C++ and Perl for my daily projects, I dazzled with Python and Java in some university project but I don't really love nor master them. I usually have serious problems in taking my projects to an end ... or even to a start.
- Stack Overflow 20.3k 20.3k 2929 gold badges8383 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 846 846 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Game Development 634 634 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 407 407 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 427 How to get the list of all installed color schemes in Vim?
- 206 Using arrays or std::vectors in C++, what's the performance gap?
- 170 What's the difference between size_t and int in C++?
- 125 How many and which are the uses of "const" in C++?
- 101 Is gcc 4.8 or earlier buggy about regular expressions?
- 69 How can I keep pasta from sticking to itself?
- 44 How expensive is it to dereference a pointer?
- View more network posts →