I really appreciate the Stack Exchange community.
At work I am a full stack developer, but at home I do enjoy gaming when I have some free time. I am currently a fan of Rocket League (Diamond III), Forza Horizon 3, and Titanfall 2 (kraber). I intend to create a small set of some example gameplay in the future. Here is:
- Titanfall 2: titan execution, nuke, and ejection snipe
- Rocket League: acrobatic goal, fun aerial save
- Diablo 3 (Xbox One): Hardcore greater rift 68 on my Demon Hunter
Gaming is a lot of fun, my favorite aspect of it is the way it allows me to overly analyze something which is not going to stress me out. I feel that stress is important to avoid and so gaming provides an outlet in that regard.
I am highly active on Stack Overflow, so if anything here is incorrect or needs an update let me know in a comment and I will be happy to make an edit.
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 20:03
Top network posts
- 398 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 294 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 230 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 135 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 119 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 111 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →