I really appreciate the Stack Exchange community.
At work I am a full stack developer, but at home I do enjoy gaming when I have some free time. I am currently a fan of Rocket League (Diamond III), Forza Horizon 3, and Titanfall 2 (kraber). I intend to create a small set of some example gameplay in the future. Here is:
- Titanfall 2: titan execution, nuke, and ejection snipe
- Rocket League: acrobatic goal, fun aerial save
- Diablo 3 (Xbox One): Hardcore greater rift 68 on my Demon Hunter
Gaming is a lot of fun, my favorite aspect of it is the way it allows me to overly analyze something which is not going to stress me out. I feel that stress is important to avoid and so gaming provides an outlet in that regard.
I am highly active on Stack Overflow, so if anything here is incorrect or needs an update let me know in a comment and I will be happy to make an edit.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 72.3k 72.3k 3434 gold badges169169 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 28.7k 28.7k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Arqade 3k 3k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 558 558 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 424 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 308 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 236 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 144 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 124 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 120 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →