By Day: Working for the National Historical Data Centre in Tromsø, researching criminals in the 1875 census of Norway. I also work as a research assistant, correcting transcriptions of nineteenth century sources.
By Night: I try to get some sleep, after teaching taekwon-do, playing games at the student union Imladris, and spend time with my wife, two cats and friends.
My hobbies include nerding out on anything techie, playing FPSs, RTSs, DOOOOOOOM, platformers (BRO-formers!), Hackmaster, Dungeons & Dragons and Draug.
Virī virtūtis spem nōn dēdunt.
Member for 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 14:46
- Stack Overflow 573 573 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Latin Language 456 456 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 365 365 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 207 207 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How does dplyr’s between work?
- 16 “As true as I’m riding this bicycle”
- 6 How do General Choi and his peers consider mental illness
- 6 Does a Tenacity check trigger on percentage of current or total hit point?
- 6 Is there support for claiming -gn- was pronounced as /ŋ/ in classical Latin?
- 6 What rules govern the romanisation of Greek υ
- 6 Were the rules for elision in old Latin more lenient than in classical Latin?
- View more network posts →