Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins
I love cars, snowboarding, history, math, science, music (Metallica is the best band), and riddles.
Motto: If you’ve got a question, I probably don’t have an answer, but I’ve definitely got another question!
Most memorable learning experience: Mom: “Careful, there’s a lot of ice at the end of the driveway.”
Me: Runs down the driveway, slips, falls flat on back
Mom: “And how’d that work out for you?”
Me: inwardly reflects and thinks to self: If only I had Allstate, then I would’ve been better protected from mayhem, like me.
Yes, the above actually happened (aside from the Allstate thought).
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 at 1:31
Top network posts
- 29 Are these pictures of Osama Bin Laden with Obama, Rice and Hillary Clinton authentic?
- 11 Where does my friend live? 3
- 8 When you see me you smile
- 7 Balance the nails
- 5 Why does a British accent sound smarter to Americans?
- 5 What if point systems for tests were different?
- View more network posts →