Even if I'm playing TTRPG only since 2017, I really enjoy it and like to read through this site, especially for questions about D&D 5e.
Currently playing : "Wasteland : Terres gâchées", "Star Wars : Force and Destiny", "Chroniques Oubliées"
Currently DMing: "D&D 5e: Lost Mines of Phandelver"
Playing mostly on PC to a bunch of different games, mostly attracted to ARPG, MMORPG, and Hack'n'Slah.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 88 What exactly is a "murder hobo"?
- 28 How could I create a situation in which a PC has to make a saving throw or be forced to pet a dog?
- 26 How should I introduce map drawing to my players?
- 23 Can I string the D&D Starter Set campaign into another module, keeping the same characters?
- 21 Long rests can be interrupted for up to 1 hour without having to restart the rest; is this limit per-rest or per-interruption?
- 20 How can I add encounters in the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign without giving PCs too much XP?
- 16 What options are there, if any, to get information from an enemy's familiar?
- View more network posts →