I am the author of the dropt command-line option parsing library.
Former software engineer at Google.
Before that, I was a software engineer at VMware for many years, where I was a Windows UI developer on VMware Workstation, VMware Player, and VMware Remote Console (VMRC). I wrote VMware KVM.
- Stack Overflow 54.2k 54.2k 1212 gold badges112112 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Puzzling 983 983 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 What is the use of the %n format specifier in C?
- 200 What is the proper way to test if a parameter is empty in a batch file?
- 181 Why would someone open a Netflix account using my Gmail address?
- 143 The argument type 'String' can't be assigned to the parameter type 'Uri'
- 138 C++: const reference, before vs after type-specifier
- 121 Is it possible to hit a mine on first click?
- 103 C Programming: malloc() inside another function
- View more network posts →