I play a wide variety of games, but as my gaming time gets less I prefer co-op and multiplayer options - so that I can socialize while I play. Pretty much the only thing I avoid are sports games, because I'm about as bad at them as real life sports. My current circumstances cause a fair amount of focus on social games, especially Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, and Puzzle and Dragons. I'm also exploring some back catalogue options at the moment, Limbo being the game du jour.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
92 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '17 at 13:10
- Arqade 19.1k 19.1k 5656 gold badges137137 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 325 325 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 319 319 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 What happens when I get attacked by another player?
- 56 What happens when I get attacked by another player?
- 32 What are the locations of the traveling merchants for the Market Research achievement?
- 30 How does the Nephalem Valor buff work?
- 29 Does placing buildings next to the coast work in Clash of Clans?
- 29 What happened to the heroes from Diablo 2?
- 23 How do the Treasure Goblins work?
- View more network posts →