Lua is highly underrated!
"This is a question and answer site. Not a "complex question, insightful answer that grows you as a person site." People should be able to ask simple questions with simple answers, that just may so happen to be spoon-fed. A lot of people just want to write code that works. Not be empowered. – Owen Sep 19 '08 at 21:23"
Member for 10 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '11 at 3:24
- Stack Overflow 34.3k 34.3k 4646 gold badges138138 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Super User 5.5k 5.5k 1515 gold badges5252 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 824 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 160 Split string in Lua?
- 108 What exactly are "spin-locks"?
- 92 downcast and upcast
- 72 What needs to be overridden in a struct to ensure equality operates properly?
- 71 How do I extract data from a DataTable?
- 65 Unable to apply publish properties?
- View more network posts →