Lua is highly underrated!
"This is a question and answer site. Not a "complex question, insightful answer that grows you as a person site." People should be able to ask simple questions with simple answers, that just may so happen to be spoon-fed. A lot of people just want to write code that works. Not be empowered. – Owen Sep 19 '08 at 21:23"
Member for 11 years
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '11 at 3:24
- Stack Overflow 36k 36k 4848 gold badges142142 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 1616 gold badges5353 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.4k 4.4k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 871 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 179 Split string in Lua?
- 121 What exactly are "spin-locks"?
- 100 downcast and upcast
- 84 How do I extract data from a DataTable?
- 76 Lua - How to merge two tables overwriting the elements which are in both?
- 74 What needs to be overridden in a struct to ensure equality operates properly?
- View more network posts →