Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 33k 33k 3939 gold badges121121 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 399 399 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 349 349 33 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 269 269 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 253 253 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 527 MySQL: @variable vs. variable. What's the difference?
- 525 Should Gemfile.lock be included in .gitignore?
- 304 SQL Server: converting UniqueIdentifier to string in a case statement
- 163 SQL Server: converting UniqueIdentifier to string in a case statement
- 163 How can I tell Rails to use RSpec instead of test-unit when creating a new Rails app?
- 140 LINQ to SQL: Multiple joins ON multiple Columns. Is this possible?
- 116 Rails: how do I validate that something is a boolean?
- View more network posts →