Initially, a self taught code monkey since the age of 10 when i got my first computer, the coolest Atari 65XE. Later on, a mathematics and computer science student at a university with a lot of side-studies in philosophy, history, japanese etc. Today, a passionate developer with focus on web related technology from MS.
A lousy programmer knows how to create problems.
A good programmer knows how to solve problems.
A great programmer knows how to avoid them. (Get the double meaning?)
Works at: http://kentor.se Blogs at: http://konradviltersten.wordpress.com Lives at: http://viltersten.somee.com
Member for 2 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 at 16:41
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 3535 gold badges153153 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 660 660 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 509 509 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Two crows being an attempted murder
- 58 Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.6
- 58 What's the meaning of bee in hand and beauty in eye?
- 55 How to create a table corresponding to enum in EF6 Code First?
- 45 Best practice to check if DataRow contains a certain column
- 44 Single instance of reusable HttpClient
- View more network posts →